Product Name: Radiesse
Active substance: collagen (CaHA microspheres suspended in a water-based gel carrier)
Radiesse (Radiesse) - new natural injectable drug that provides long-lasting correction of wrinkles. Unlike fillers with hyaluronic acid Radiesse provides no correction for 4-8 months, and 14-15 or more. The structure of a unique dermal filler Radiesse is calcium hydroxylapatite microspheres and the drug is 100% biocompatible.
Radiesse is composed of calcium hydroxylapatite microspheres suspension (Sana) and gel as its carrier. Sana with characteristics similar to the bones and teeth, it has a natural compatibility with the human body. Gel - medium decomposes in a few months to make way for the formation of new tissue. Sana particles gradually degrade under the influence of metabolism for several years. Thus, the duration of the effect is provided not only the long-term presence in the tissues of the drug itself, but also the development of its own tissue.
Correction of nasolabial folds.
Increase the chin and cheeks.
Correction and lift facial contours.
Formation of the carcass faces.
Radiesse (Radiesse) approved in the United States (FDA) for:
Corrections facial lipoatrophy (deficit volume of tissue in the area of the face).
Correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles, century nasolabial.
Radiesse (Radiesse) is approved in the EU for use in plastic and reconstructive surgery, including deep and superficial introduction with a deficit of soft tissues of the face and other body parts.
Radiesse (Radiesse) provides for easy and convenient patient procedure with minimal recovery time by time. The same drug has received a very high degree of satisfaction among patients who underwent the procedure.
Contraindications and Cautions:
Injections should be performed by a professional beautician, who knows all the features of Radiesse. It is counter to enter into the surface layers of the dermis and the lips. Essential to achieve the desired result is the amount of drug administered. To prevent complications and side effects should be carefully question the patient about his health. The procedure is not carried out under the following pathologies:
poor blood clotting
infections of the
serious chronic diseases in the acute form.
It is also contraindicated in pregnant and nursing women, within 6 months after the contouring of hyaluronic acid in the presence of liquid silicone.
1. Radiesse does not attract moisture, so do not just fill lines and wrinkles - it restores facial outline, making them more expressive. Also preferred Radiesse patients with a tendency to edema. And also, thanks to its water-repellent properties, Radiesse does not weigh down the lower part of the face in the introduction, and gets rid of the so-called flews (which is not possible to reach the hyaluronic acid).
2. Radiesse stimulates the collagen production of the first type, which creates the effect of velvety skin and unrivaled lifting.
3. Radiesse provides more resistant aesthetic effect (2 times longer).
4. Finally, an important advantage is its Radiesse 100% biocompatibility. This allows for the drug, Radiesse injections do not require a pre-test for allergies.
5. The increased effectiveness of the drug is due to its unique formula powerfully stimulating the skin's own regenerative processes.
The absence of components of animal and plant origin as part of the preparation determines its non-immunogenic and can not drive a pre-test about the portability. In animal studies and clinical trials, multi found that Radiesse does not have any adverse effects on the living organism after the intradermal injection of the particles remain in the implant site, the inflammatory response of the surrounding tissue was observed.
The drug is not an irritant, toxic, mutagenic action, does not cause allergic reactions. Radiesse injections have no effect on pregnancy and the fetus. From 1990 to present - for the entire period of the study and practical application of the drug was not detected no cases of granuloma formation.
Getting injected with cosmetic wrinkle fillers is an elective process. As with any health way, it has risks.
Possible negative reactions include
- irritating and rash
- raised bumps of peel (nodules or granulomas) that can need to be surgically removed
- painful (abscess) at the injection part
- open or draining lesions
- hazy vision and flu-like signs
- increased allergic reaction that may lead to a severe allergic feedback (anaphylactic shock) that needs emergency medical help.
Majority unwanted reactions arise shortly after injection and disappear within 7 days. In some cases, adverse reactions may develop weeks, months, or years later. A non-absorbable filler can cause long-term adverse symptoms.
The drug Radiesse well with other cosmetic procedures - peelings, hardware, Botox, etc. In some cases, for better results, it is preferable to make the complete program aging correction.
For maximum results can take from 1 to three treatments, with a frequency of more than 1 time in 2 months. The number and volume of procedures can be determined only after examination and physician's advice.
As the procedure is simple, fast, comfortable, convenient and gives an instant visible results, which persists for a long time, more and more people become convinced that Radiesse is the best choice to maintain the natural beauty.
Radiesse injectable implant should be stored at a controlled room temperature between 15° C and 32° C (59° F and 90° F). The expiration date, when stored in these temperatures, is two years from date of manufacture. Do not use if the expiration date has been exceeded.