Product Name: HGH (Somatropin)
Product Ingredients: Somatropin (soe ma TROE pin)
HGH is a synthetic analogue of human growth hormone naturally produced in the body. It is considered to be a protein hormone. The growth hormone release in the pituitary is regulated by hypothalamus. One of the main HGH functions is stimulating the liver for production of insulin-like growth factor 1 or IGF-1. This leads to bone growth and increase of height in children and adolescents. Some other effects of HGH are the following:
-increase of protein synthesis;
-muscle mass growth;
- increase of mineralization of bone and calcium retention and strengthens;
-stimulation of the growth of all the internal organs (besides brain);
-reduction of glucose absorbtion by the liver;
- gluconeogenesis promotion in the liver;
- immune system stimulation.
The effects of HGH as an anabolic steroid include:
- muscle mass and bone growth;
- body fat reduction;
- lowered blood pressure;
- higher energy levels;
- heartbeat improvement;
- increased exercise performance;
- normalized cholesterol level;
- regeneration of all major organs;
- younger, tighter and thicker skin;
- wrinkles removal;
- hair re-growth;
- enhanced human sexual performance.
HGH is indicated for the child and adult patients experiencing one of the following:
- pediatric renal transplantation before renal failure related to lack of growth;
- growth hormone deficiency (GHD);
- Prader -Willi syndrome;
- idiopathic short stature;
- Short Bowel syndrome;
- metabolic diseases and AIDS-related wasting;
- Turner syndrome;
- SHOX gene deficiency;
- after birth continued, intrauterine growth retardation short stature.
HGH medication is also widely used as an anabolic steroid for body building, fat loss and anti-aging purposes.
Contraindications and Cautions:
HGH is restricted in the following cases:
- pituitary gland troubles;
- endocrine problems;
- Prader-Willi syndrome;
- brain or central nervous system problems;
- high intracranial pressure;
- tracheae respiratory difficulties;
- bone diseases;
- kidney transplant;
- certain types of traumas or surgeries;
- allergic reactions to any of the product's ingredients.
The patient must consult with his physician about the HGH treatment. The doctor might or might not decide to cancel the medication. It entirely depends on the patient's condition.
HGH might be the reason for several adverse effects to occur, such as:
- dark urine,
- joint or muscle aches,
- ear pain or infection,
- vision troubles,
- respiration difficulties,
- hair loss,
- skin rash and inflammation,
- tongue, lips, face, hand or feet swellings;
- injection side swelling or density.
If any of these is noticed, the patient must contact his physician for the further actions.
A commonly prescribed dosage plan is the following:
Weeks 1-4 = HGH 2 IU's one injection;
Week 5 = HGH 2.5 IU's one injection;
Week 6 = HGH 3.0 IU's divided into 2 injections of 1.5 IU's each;
Week 7 = HGH 3.5 IU's divided into 2 injections of 1.75 IU's each;
etc., until the patient reaches the necessary dose.
The dose for serious diseases is prescribed by the specialist. If the patient is using HGH for bodybuilding a dose of 4-8 IU's daily is sufficient; Anti-aging, health improvement, and fat removal purposes require a dose of HGH 2-3 IU's daily.
HGH is a subcutaneous and intramuscular injectable drug. It is administrated strictly by a physician in a hospital environment.
HGH is produced in a form of lyophilized powder. It might be dissolved by Bacteriostatic Water or Sterile Water. Liquid vitamin B12 might also be used for this purpose.
If an overdose occurs the patient should contact his physician immediately. The symptoms of an overdose include: cold sweat and shivering, dizziness, faintness, headache, tiredness, rapid heartbeat, nausea and increased appetite.
If the patient fails to take a dose in time, he should insert the drug as soon as possible. If it is almost the time to the next dose, he should take the planned dose instead of the missed one. It is contradicted to take a double dose to catch up. If the patient misses 3 doses in a row, he must inform his physician about it.
There is a possibility of HGH interaction with other medicine, specifically with medicines that are metabolized by the cytochrome P450 system; ciclosporin, insulin, androgens, corticosteroids, sex steroids, oestrogens, androgens, glucocorticosteroids, and anabolic steroids. The patient should inform his physician about any additional medication.
HGH should be kept at a room temperature. A dissolved product must be stored at a refrigerator. It is restricted to freeze the product.